Winter in Bohemia (https://www.winterinbohemia.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Front Lobby (https://www.winterinbohemia.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   you're going to be bad for business, i can tell (https://www.winterinbohemia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1331)

satine 28-06-2017 05:31 PM

you're going to be bad for business, i can tell

helloooo! my name is shar and i'm here thanks to the lovely vicki :) <3 in the grand scheme~* of things, i haven't RPed very long and have had a pretty long hiatus in doing it consistently so i may lurk for a bit around here but since i love the creativity and interactivity involved in it i'm definitely open to trying it out again here on a new board!

i live in MA, just outside boston (born and raised baybee), and i'm super into art, music, and travel! i'm trying to be more consistent with drawing and exploring new mediums, and i hold myself accountable with my art IG. as for music, i don't play anything but i'm OBSESSED with listening, hunting down new things to listen to, and going to concerts (i try to keep several concerts on the horizon - right now i have four to look forward to!). i also have pretty much for my entire life loved to create mixes and little soundtracks to things, and i post them here! and in the midst of all of that, i'm trying to be better about planning trips and expanding my horizons. this year has been my biggest year of travel yet and i'm keeping up that momentum for the rest of 2017 and hopefully beyond :)

i don't watch a ton of tv these days but i love movies! my recent favorites that spring to mind immediately are moonlight, lion, arrival, and rogue one. my all time favorite movies are moulin rouge and inception - they both hold really special places in my heart and more than that, they inspire me to create. my list of favorite music is WAY too long to list though! so i'll say the albums i'm listening to and loving right now are halsey's 'hopeless fountain kingdom', lorde's 'melodrama', SZA's 'ctrl', and jaymes young's 'feel something'. i also have been listening to EXES, and i cannot WAIT for lana del rey's new album!

anyway this was way longer than i expected it to be, just wanted to say hay!! :wave:

Natalie Scatorccio 28-06-2017 05:35 PM

Hi Shar, welcome! Also Lorde is *heart eyes*

Jesse Boone 28-06-2017 05:38 PM

We don't know each other, but welcome to the boards. I'm Lindsey, and I absolutely love your art on your IG, and I might have to have a listen to some of your mixes.

satine 28-06-2017 05:45 PM

hi heidi! yesss she is! <3

thank you so much lindsey!! <3 :)

Cheryl Blossom 28-06-2017 05:47 PM

SHAAAAAAARMIIIIIIN :love: :love: :love: I'm so happy you decided to wander over here and I miss writing with you like crazy. some of my best/favorite RP memories are our scenes and staying up ridiculously late to post <3 hopefully we'll get a chance for ~new~ stuff here and ILUUUUU and welcome :D

satine 28-06-2017 05:53 PM

VICTORIAAAAAAAAA!! :kiss::kiss::kiss: ughhh same here!! :') <3 <3 <3 and yessss i hope we will too! thank you bb!

Midnight Hands 28-06-2017 05:55 PM

Hey Shar! Welcome to the boards. :) I love your art and omg while I don't like Rekha as a person (she was a phenomenal actress omg), that is a beautiful piece you've done of her. Lurk around as much as you want and holler if you need anything at all. Also "Rogue One" love. :love:

Sainz 28-06-2017 06:07 PM

Hi Shar! Welcome to the board and I hope you rediscover your RP love!

satine 28-06-2017 06:32 PM

hi anna! ikr rekha is so iconic :) i'm hoping to do a series of iconic bollywood actresses actually! thank you so much! <3

thank you vicky!! <3 <3 :)

Jesse Boone 28-06-2017 09:25 PM

Can I just say, thank you for introducing me to your playlists (even unintentionally), because there's a song on one of them that I've been searching for for ages and couldn't remember, and now I've found it, so THANK YOU. :party: