Winter in Bohemia (https://www.winterinbohemia.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Front Lobby (https://www.winterinbohemia.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   On My Own.....but not really cause hai familiar faces! (https://www.winterinbohemia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2861)

Eponine 01-01-2018 04:50 AM

On My Own.....but not really cause hai familiar faces!

Many of you will know me from one forum or another - I've been writing since about 2005 with a gap the past 2.5 years due to my laptop breaking and having no means of affording a new one.

For those who don't, hi, I'm Nadya, I'm perpetually 21 and I live in Manchester, England. I'm a nursery nurse by trade which sounds all fancy but really only means I work with young children (think about 18 months - 2/2.5ish). It's harder than it looks, believe me!

When I'm not working, I love singing, amateur dramatics and reading. I recently performed in panto (we did Cinderella) as a dancer which was so much fun, albeit completely shattering after the final - 10th - performance.

I'm looking forward to writing with friends old and new, and love to plot. Hit me up with any ideas and let's get things rolling!

Natalie Scatorccio 01-01-2018 05:09 AM

Omg Nadya HIII!! Omg it's been so long! Welcome back!!

Eponine 01-01-2018 05:29 AM

Hey Heidi.

Feels like forever ago that I was writing with the crew. Ready to get back into the swing of things and figure out some juicy plots again! :)

Natalie Scatorccio 01-01-2018 05:35 AM

btw i totally meant long not slow XD oops

Neverland 01-01-2018 05:48 AM

NADYA!!! :hug: Welcome back to the RP world! I was wondering who on earth would join the board with that username but now it aaaaaaall makes sense. :heart:

Eponine 01-01-2018 05:52 AM

It's me....and musicals....and Les Mis...

I couldn't find a common theme with everyone's usernames so figured might as well go for a random username. I was ready for a change!

Neverland 01-01-2018 06:11 AM

I only have a handful of characters and don't intend to make any more except for the specific one I've had in the works for a while, but feel free to connect to any of them and plot with me! :bounce:

Eponine 01-01-2018 06:18 AM

Hit me up somewhere with who you have, their basic storylines and which game they're in and I'm certain we could find a way to connect characters. We have to. We fail so hard at managing this despite knowing each other for such a long time!

Louis de Pointe du Lac 01-01-2018 07:57 AM

Nayda, hey!

I think I keep seeing you on my FB and so it's kept me wondering how you were doing. I'm so excited you've found us here and are making a comeback! Give us a shout of you're lost or have questions or anything!

Sainz 01-01-2018 10:29 AM

Hi Nadya and welcome to our little corner!

Wild Love 01-01-2018 10:57 AM

Hi Nadya! I'm the Swedish Sandra in case you remember me. :) Welcome to WiB!

Midnight Hands 01-01-2018 11:50 AM

HELLO AGAIN STRANGER!

Eponine 01-01-2018 12:17 PM

Hai Sarah and Sandra (of course I remember you, Sandra)! Still trying to get my bearings but great to see you both and hope to find a way to play with you.

ANNA! *tackleglomp* Missed you.

Hey Vicky. Not sure if we've crossed paths before or not, but great to meet you. I love to rp so hopefully somewhere we can plot. From your plot requests, you have some interesting characters...

Sainz 01-01-2018 12:39 PM

Well I used to be on Midnight Shadows and ctp before that? But I am always around and I do enjoy a good plot or two :D

Eponine 01-01-2018 12:53 PM

I was on Midnight Shadows but I wasn't very active there - I think I was juggling a few boards at the same time, to be honest. This way is much cleaner - one board, lots of characters! xD

Sainz 01-01-2018 12:54 PM

Well hopefully you’ll enjoy our RP hack, it’s a nice clean way of playing too!

Eponine 01-01-2018 12:58 PM

I'm already panicking slightly because I can't locate bio threads, but think I can read a bio in someone's profile? Unless I've totally misunderstood and I'm being lame and blind...which is a possibility when you're jumping full throttle into a new board!

Sainz 01-01-2018 01:08 PM

We don’t have bio threads any more. It’s all in the hack. here to get into the hack and see all of our games. Click on any of the games here and it’ll take you in to where you can then see active bios :) This here is our nifty little guide to help you use it as well.

Obi-Wan Kenobi 01-01-2018 01:48 PM

Hey Nadya! Welcome to WiB :) Long time no speak! Hope you've been keeping well? It's good to see another familiar face on here. We need to get plotting with each other again!

Eponine 01-01-2018 02:23 PM

Vicky - hmm....this is going to take some time to get used to. But I'll get there!

Matt - yeeeees. I think I replied to your dark family request in the Harry Potter style game! Let's get some evil siblings plotted out. I don't remember us last plotting together, so we definitely have to rectify that.

Jesse Boone 01-01-2018 02:49 PM

Nadya welcome back. Great to see you back.

Eponine 01-01-2018 03:01 PM

Hi Lindsey, thanks!

Good to see so many familiar people here. Not surprised, but still nice that people are still hanging around on the interwebs, writing and plotting together. It's like your own online family!

Sutton Brady 01-01-2018 05:47 PM

Welcome to the board. :)

Eponine 02-01-2018 12:34 AM

Thank you. Good to have an online home again!

Symphony 02-01-2018 02:36 AM

Welcome Nadya! I believe you had been on some of my boards before (Obviously Insane, The Red Carpet... I have an addiction haha).

Welcome to WiB! The RPG hack is a little confusing at first, but you'll get the hang of it!

Eponine 02-01-2018 07:13 AM

Hey Jax! Tis true, tis I....if you have a problem making them, I have a problem joining them. :D

I think I just confused myself. I'm so used to bio threads that this is taking me a little longer to figure out but it's all good! It's probably a quicker way to submit a bio, tbh.

Amy Santiago 02-01-2018 12:05 PM

AO!!

I was beginning to think you'd fallen off the face of the earth! Welcome back.

Eponine 02-01-2018 02:57 PM

DD!! *tackleglomp*

Nope, ‘tis I. Returned from.....nowhere actually! This is what happens when my laptop dies and I am estranged from the world. Lol. We must BFF everyone FYI!

Norris 03-01-2018 09:50 PM

Hi Nadya welcome to Winter in Bohemia! Your job sounds difficult but really rewarding. I'm really glad that you decided to join us here and I look forward to seeing you in the games!

Eponine 03-01-2018 10:55 PM

Thank Mel! It definitely has its challenges - I had 12 toddlers today, several of whom were super emotional, tired, had temperatures etc. But watching little people develop is also incredibly rewarding.

And most interestingly it hasn’t put me off having kids someday!

Midnight Hands 06-01-2018 07:21 AM

Hey stranger. I'm glad you found your way here, it's our home away from home and we love having familiar faces come back and join us. You know what to do ;) :heart:

Eponine 06-01-2018 08:33 AM

*tackleglomp*

Well I tried to skype with you but I think you've had some computer issues if I'm understanding rightly, so you possibly didn't see/don't know. Is a PM easier? Missed our plots. <333

Midnight Hands 06-01-2018 08:43 AM

I have WhatsApp, if that will work for you. I don't use Skype much anymore and till I get my laptop back, I won't have access to Skype. But I'm so happy to have you back on the interwebs! :heart:

Jesse Boone 06-01-2018 01:24 PM

If you ever wanted to meet I would totally be okay with that, I love board meet ups and we both live in Manchester so.. But if not no worries, totally understand.

Eponine 06-01-2018 01:42 PM

Possibly. Could be interesting for sure. I have a lot going on in the next few weeks in terms of trying to move and whatever (best not to ask) but once I'm settled in my new place then I don't see why not!

Jesse Boone 06-01-2018 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eponine (Post 27980)
Possibly. Could be interesting for sure. I have a lot going on in the next few weeks in terms of trying to move and whatever (best not to ask) but once I'm settled in my new place then I don't see why not!

No worries, there's no rush.