PDA

View Full Version : One Great Mystery

Meraviglioso
16-06-2017, 09:16 PM
:behindsofa:

Until last night, I wasn't planning on signing up, but then idea got into my head, and here I am.

I'm Bonnie, 26 years old, from the Netherlands. Some of you might know me as Acquiescence from MS. I've also been on a few other boards.

I haven't written anything in months, but I miss it so I decided I would try and find my muses. I've had some issues with my wrist (still do) so I'm going to take it slow and hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things.

A little about me?

I’m an indoor and an outdoor person. I enjoy prancing about outside and seeing unfamiliar places (I love to travel), but I’d just as happily sit inside with a good book (my favourite: The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger, although it's in competition with The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern and Outlander by Diana Gabaldon) or a film/show (don’t make me choose just one!), sipping a cup of tea (current favourites: Rooibos Lemon and Ginger; and Earl White).

I'm not very good at introductions so I'll just end by saying: Hi! :wave:

Jesse Boone
16-06-2017, 09:28 PM
Hey there Bonnie, welcome to the boards. I was over at MS, but not very active over there, but I definitely recognise your username/name.

Meraviglioso
16-06-2017, 09:30 PM
Thanks :D What was your username there? I don't recognise your name.

Imzadi
16-06-2017, 09:31 PM
Bonnie!!! Welcome! :D So good to see you. ANd I'm glad you're getting back to RPing!

Meraviglioso
16-06-2017, 09:35 PM
Thank you :D I'm glad too. We should plot once I figure out where I'm going to start!

Imzadi
16-06-2017, 09:37 PM
Thank you :D I'm glad too. We should plot once I figure out where I'm going to start!
Wouldn't have it any other way :D

Should I mention, I'm considering bringing Duncan over? His story's just not finished yet. :-p

However, it seems I'm making new ones, too.
Will you bring chars over? Or completely clean slate?

That is such a lovely avatar by the way!

Natalie Scatorccio
16-06-2017, 09:37 PM
Welcome to the board Bonnie!

Meraviglioso
16-06-2017, 09:40 PM
Wouldn't have it any other way :D

Should I mention, I'm considering bringing Duncan over? His story's just not finished yet. :-p

However, it seems I'm making new ones, too.
Will you bring chars over? Or completely clean slate?

That is such a lovely avatar by the way!

OHMYGOD. WANT.

Well, I'm probably bringing Luca over (because Juca), and then I thought I'd make one new character. Two should probably be my max at the moment whilst I try to figure out what I can handle!

Thank you. I love the picture :D

What a Catch, Donnie: thank you :D

Imzadi
16-06-2017, 09:43 PM
2? I bow to you. I don't have that kind of control.
Considering who's up and who's in the works, Duncan would be #6. :D

Meraviglioso
16-06-2017, 09:45 PM
Haha. Well, I'm quite scared that I'll get sucked right in, which is really what I want to avoid. I really don't have any self-control but I'm trying to be good... We'll see how long I last...

Sainz
16-06-2017, 09:46 PM
Hi Bonnie it's been a really long time! Glad you've made your way over!

Jesse Boone
16-06-2017, 09:49 PM
Thanks :D What was your username there? I don't recognise your name.

The most recent one was Hilary Becker, but I can't remember what it was before. Stan's not actually my surename.

Meraviglioso
16-06-2017, 09:50 PM
Hey Vicky! Indeed :D

Don't recognise that username, but hi! Looking forward to getting to know you :)

Jesse Boone
16-06-2017, 10:08 PM
That's okay, and yes me too.

Coeus
16-06-2017, 10:40 PM
Welcome to the board Bonnie!! Good to see you here

Cheryl Blossom
16-06-2017, 10:57 PM
omg I have to comment on your username because it was always one of the most beautiful Italian words to me and I've used meraviglia as a username elsewhere before. I was an Italian major in uni

Anyway, welcome to the boards Bonnie! :D It's great you decided to join after all!!

Louis de Pointe du Lac
16-06-2017, 10:59 PM
Bonnie! Hi! It's good to see you back around the place.

Like, I was saying to Hilary, I haven't seen much of you guys since the Great London Meet-up, so it's great to see you trying to come back! Hopefully we don't kill your wrist all over again.

Sancta Terra
17-06-2017, 12:17 AM
https://68.media.tumblr.com/95bb907226b38d10e6fc5b2eac98298c/tumblr_nzyptwmj6k1udj5wwo1_500.gif

I'M SO HAPPY YOU'RE HERE! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH, AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE JUCA EXCITEMENT!!!!

http://68.media.tumblr.com/545e1afaaf61eb7818c6dba7b4f0c272/tumblr_oj4usy5zdb1tsj2cho1_500.gif

also i hate how I'm on the second page, i mean, wtf???

Midnight Hands
17-06-2017, 07:14 AM
Hiya Bonnie! I feel like we've crossed paths, or maybe I've just heard your name around. :) Also a huge fan of "Night Circus"! Welcome to WiB. :D

Meraviglioso
17-06-2017, 10:19 AM
I'm loving all the welcome! :D

Vicki: Italian rocks! It's such a beautiful language.

Sarah: Indeed, it's been a while! We'll have to catch up at some point. And yeah I'll have to be a little bit careful with my wrist but hopefully it won't stop me from my fun too much!

Amy: Ohmygod I missed you too. Juca <3 also I'm just that popular

Anna: I feel like that too!

Targaryen
23-08-2017, 04:52 PM
BonBon! :D

We should plot sometime if you're up for real world characters?

Meraviglioso
30-08-2017, 06:42 PM
Ohmigod! I completely missed that you posted here :surprised:

I'm totally up for plotting. I've got Luca in SvB at the moment, but I'd like to create another character somewhere - not entirely sure where yet!