Winter in Bohemia (https://www.winterinbohemia.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Front Lobby (https://www.winterinbohemia.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   dangerous woman (https://www.winterinbohemia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1860)

Sutton Brady 09-09-2017 02:40 PM

dangerous woman

Hi there! My name is Erika. I like to think of myself as a pansexual Renaissance Woman. I'm a writer, and business strategist for millennial women.

I needed a fresh place to RP and figured that Winter in Bohemia was a great place since there are plenty of familiar faces here. I hope to reconnect with people who I haven't written with in a while.

As for me, I'm a girl who loves TV, Youtube, and makeup. I just finished Disjointed which was A+ and I'm watching Greenhouse Academy right now. I don't know if I like it yet or not... Other staples for me that I can watch again and again are Community and Arrested Development. I also love watching British comedy game shows, strangely. Put Richard Ayoade in something and I'm there. :)

I'm usually based in Montreal, but I travel frequently between New York, LA, and Montreal.

I never leave my house without headphones and I have to listen to podcasts to sleep cause I can't sleep without the noise.

So yeah... that's me in a nutshell. I'm really looking forward to RPing here :)

Sainz 09-09-2017 02:46 PM

Welcome Erika. You've arrived on a good day as we've just gone through a big change ourselves. So please make yourself at home

Sancta Terra 09-09-2017 02:50 PM

YAY! Glad you're here!!!!

Midnight Hands 09-09-2017 02:54 PM

I know you. :p

Welcome to WiB! It's good to have you on board. If you need anything, you know the drill!

Wild Love 09-09-2017 03:04 PM

Hi Erika! :)

Il Predestinato 09-09-2017 03:09 PM

Oh wow, going to Dallas sounds like it's going to be super exciting, I hope it all goes smoothly and that you get a lot of positive life experience out of it. :D

And also, welcome! We love having new/old faces to play with! I hope that you like what you see and that we'll see you in the games and ooc section!

Bewear 09-09-2017 03:19 PM

Ohhh I'm watching Greenhouse Academy too ! And a warm welcome Erika to WiB.

Sutton Brady 09-09-2017 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Shoes (Post 14297)
Welcome Erika. You've arrived on a good day as we've just gone through a big change ourselves. So please make yourself at home

Thanks, Vicky! <3 I'm trying to get acquainted so it's all new for me! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantasmic Parade (Post 14298)
YAY! Glad you're here!!!!

Yay! Me too!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaol Westfall (Post 14301)
I know you. :p

Welcome to WiB! It's good to have you on board. If you need anything, you know the drill!

I think we go way back or something :p Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaz Brekker (Post 14303)
Hi Erika! :)

Hiiii!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giselle (Post 14304)
Oh wow, going to Dallas sounds like it's going to be super exciting, I hope it all goes smoothly and that you get a lot of positive life experience out of it. :D

And also, welcome! We love having new/old faces to play with! I hope that you like what you see and that we'll see you in the games and ooc section!

Thanks! I'm looking forward to it cause it's already colddd here in Montreal brr

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewear (Post 14310)
Ohhh I'm watching Greenhouse Academy too ! And a warm welcome Erika to WiB.

Yes! I'm still trying to figure it out xD

Natalie Scatorccio 09-09-2017 04:58 PM

Welcome Erika!! <3

Neverland 09-09-2017 05:27 PM

Hi Erika! Welcome to WiB, from another old face in a new place. :)