Winter in Bohemia (https://www.winterinbohemia.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Front Lobby (https://www.winterinbohemia.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   New Board, Who Dis? (https://www.winterinbohemia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1161)

Requiem 10-06-2017 03:57 PM

New Board, Who Dis?

Greetings, all! My name is Sera, 27, from New Jersey and I recognize so many of you! My first and only RP experience was on HoM a few years ago and I haven't done anything writing-wise since I left there, so I'm really looking forward to getting back into it!

I'm a huge pop culture fan and a slave to Funko, which is a toy/collectible company for those unfamiliar. I usually unbox geeky subscription boxes on YouTube but I am currently on hiatus because stress. Netflix is like crack to me yet I'm literally always behind on everything. Favorite shows include Game of Thrones, The 100, Archer, and a literal slew of others but I just woke up and my mind is a total blank on anything I haven't watched in the past few weeks.

Random list of other things in general that I love: Disney, Star Wars, Harry Potter, horror, Marvel, and building stuff with Legos.

I am so happy to be here and can't wait to get plotting and writing with everyone :D

Sancta Terra 10-06-2017 03:59 PM

Hey Sera!!!! Glad you're here!

And yes, pops are life.

Natalie Scatorccio 10-06-2017 05:19 PM

Sera!! Yay I'm so happy to see you here!

Coeus 10-06-2017 05:23 PM

Hey Sera, don't believe we've met. Nice to have you here :)

Also, love marvel and Disney haha we'll get along great! look forward to writing with you!

Midnight Hands 10-06-2017 05:36 PM

Hello again, stranger! It's been a while, so welcome back! :D

Requiem 10-06-2017 05:47 PM

Hey everyone! Thank you for the welcomes! :D

Amy, Heidi, and Anna, it's awesome to see you guys again!

Stu, it's great to meet you!

Neverland 10-06-2017 11:46 PM

MY OTHER HALF! I am amused that your location is my username. Accidental cliché BFF status strikes again. XD #Shera :kiss: Welcome back to the RP world, lovely!

Louis de Pointe du Lac 11-06-2017 01:13 AM

Sera! I was so excited when Shadow said you were going to make a comeback. It'll be good to have you back around.

I APPRECIATE ALL YOUR 100 OPINIONS AND FEELS.

Neverland 11-06-2017 03:09 AM

^ I have legit been relaying all your reactions about The 100 to Sarah since you started telling them to me. Sorry not sorry! ;)

Requiem 11-06-2017 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neverland (Post 2596)
MY OTHER HALF! I am amused that your location is my username. Accidental cliché BFF status strikes again. XD #Shera :kiss: Welcome back to the RP world, lovely!

I laughed so much when I saw your username! Peter Pan forever, haha. #Shera errywhere!

Sarah! I am very happy to be back around and also YES TO ALL THE 100 FEELS! Octavia is everything, end of story <3