Winter in Bohemia (https://www.winterinbohemia.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Front Lobby (https://www.winterinbohemia.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Greetings and Salutations (https://www.winterinbohemia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5658)

Lady Vex’ahlia 14-10-2021 07:28 AM

Ok so to more properly reply:

SARAH I AM SO GLAD THERE IS ANOTHER CRITTER!!!!
Amy I am so so so happy to see you here!
Heidi i remember you too!!! I’m so glad to see you again!
Pleasure to meet you Ana! I can’t wait to get to know you better!!!
Oh Vicky thank you! It really has been ages. I honestly forget how long it’s been since then. Feels like yesterday sometimes lol.
Mel of course I remember you ❤️ It’s absolutely lovely to be back in this environment.
Lindsey: thank you! It’s always great meeting new people and I hope to get to play with you :)

Not addressed: Todd because he called me a nerd. I mean I AM a nerd but do you really gotta call me out like that? Lol

Louis de Pointe du Lac 14-10-2021 07:42 AM

[hugs my Percy dice]

Are we counting down to the new campaign? Absolutely!!

Lady Vex’ahlia 14-10-2021 05:58 PM

Percy dice?! I would have had my name be him but for some reason his full name was too long lol.

My roomies and I are having a watch party for the campaign premier. I’m sooooo ready to head to Marquet

Jesse Boone 14-10-2021 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Vex’ahlia (Post 122054)
Ok so to more properly reply:

SARAH I AM SO GLAD THERE IS ANOTHER CRITTER!!!!
Amy I am so so so happy to see you here!
Heidi i remember you too!!! I’m so glad to see you again!
Pleasure to meet you Ana! I can’t wait to get to know you better!!!
Oh Vicky thank you! It really has been ages. I honestly forget how long it’s been since then. Feels like yesterday sometimes lol.
Mel of course I remember you ❤️ It’s absolutely lovely to be back in this environment.
Lindsey: thank you! It’s always great meeting new people and I hope to get to play with you :)

Not addressed: Todd because he called me a nerd. I mean I AM a nerd but do you really gotta call me out like that? Lol

I haven't been doing much RPing here for the last few months, but I'm wanting to get back into it, so I'd love to plot at some point.

Louis de Pointe du Lac 14-10-2021 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Vex’ahlia (Post 122060)
Percy dice?! I would have had my name be him but for some reason his full name was too long lol.

My roomies and I are having a watch party for the campaign premier. I’m sooooo ready to head to Marquet

I would love to have seen you try! It would have been fantastic. The Percy dice from the CR shop are one of my favourites because they seem to have essence of Taliesin and the Golden Snitch and are just really good to use.

Oooh I have some envy! That'll be fun! I have to work through it, damn timezones, so I'll be catching it just after you guys finish.