Winter in Bohemia (https://www.winterinbohemia.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Front Lobby (https://www.winterinbohemia.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Where shall we begin (https://www.winterinbohemia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2869)

Angelic 02-01-2018 05:57 PM

Where shall we begin

Hello everyone, I'm Angel. I'm a long time lurker of this place but I got caught up in real life. I am currently in graduate school studying school psychology. I aim to work in schools internationally! Right now I have my sights on Ireland since that is where my significant other, Stephen, is from. I've lived in Chicago for over 10 years. I am going to turn 30 this year which is both huge and unreal. I feel like I am perpetually 23! I love trying new food and visiting new cities.

I love reading books though lately I am usually reading psychological articles. One of my new favorite podcasts is this podcast by Esther Perel called "Where Should We Begin". It's one-time counseling session with couples.

I love exploring the games here and hope to one day join a game when the time is right. Happy new year to everyone and looking forward to reading more scenes. ^_^

Symphony 02-01-2018 06:07 PM

ANGEL!!!!!!! Hai!!!! So cool to see you here! Missed you!! <3

Angelic 02-01-2018 06:14 PM

Hi Jax! :) Thanks love. Missed ya too. You've been there since the beginning, you were like my first RP partner! It's crazy to think on it, I was in middle school. xD

Obi-Wan Kenobi 02-01-2018 06:26 PM

Angel! Welcome to WiB! It's good to see you here :D I feel like it's been ages since I last saw you around. Yay for familiar faces!

Angelic 02-01-2018 06:30 PM

Hi Matt! Thanks so much. <3 It's true, I disappeared for a year or two? I lost track of time for good reason, I'm in a much more confident/happy place in life/relationships/etc. :) I thought I'd pop in and see what's up, I enjoy reading people's scenes.

Natalie Scatorccio 02-01-2018 07:24 PM

Ugh Angel you already know I love you and I'm glad you're back! :heart2:

Jesse Boone 02-01-2018 07:52 PM

WELCOME Angel, great to see you here.

Angelic 02-01-2018 10:20 PM

Thanks so much Heidi and Lindsey <3 :D

Sutton Brady 02-01-2018 11:20 PM

Welcome, Angel!

I'm a HUGE fan of Ester's podcast. I really loved the episode with "Jean Claude" lol!

Eponine 02-01-2018 11:26 PM

Angel! *snuggles*

Yay for someone else just starting out again - I don't feel quite so alone navigating the board now. Totally up for plotting whenever you're up for playing so we should actually get that done. xD

Louis de Pointe du Lac 03-01-2018 12:38 AM

Heya Angel! Lovely to see you back on deck!

Give us a yell if you get too lost!

Angelic 03-01-2018 09:02 PM

Thanks Erika! I only just started the podcast I bounce between that My Favorite Murder and a fashion podcast, lol. I have such eclectic tastes. :p

Nadya! *snuggles back* Gosh yeah everything is super new to me rn. Haha I am down, I am just looking for any ideas and anyone needing a spot being filled. ^_^

Il Predestinato 03-01-2018 09:45 PM

Hi Angel! Welcome to Winter in Bohemia! Ireland is cool, that's where we plan on moving in the near future! I hope that one of our games will appeal to you and that we'll see you around the games soon!

Angelic 03-01-2018 09:49 PM

Hey Sarah! I missed your post there, good to be around and explore. Will let ya know, it is a bit overwhelming so many cool games. :)

Thanks Mel! Yes I do love it there plan to visit again this summer and xmas. Sounds great, thank you again. ^_^

Angelic 10-12-2018 06:47 AM

So double post cause I kinda dropped off and I am gonna give this place a go since Kirst asked me plus I have some free time this week. Yay no class for me till January!

Abandon Ship 10-12-2018 07:43 AM

You know I’m excited to have you back! ❤️