Winter in Bohemia (https://www.winterinbohemia.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Front Lobby (https://www.winterinbohemia.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   It's been awhile... (https://www.winterinbohemia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2871)

Feel It Still 03-01-2018 09:45 AM

It's been awhile...

Actually, it's been so long I've almost forgot how this works lol. Anyway, my name is Lauren and some of you might remember me from a few different boards. I started out way, way back on Charmed Boards and then I was one of the creators/owners of Perfect Ending. I've somewhat RP'd off and on after stepping away from PE on some invisionfree and jcink boards, but it has been awhile. I somehow stumbled across this place from Twitter and it's made me remember how much I miss writing. Although life is still hectic with work and such, I'd love to see if I can get back into it some.

A little about me, I'm currently living in Texas and and I turned 30 (yikes!) back in June. I'm a Corporate Trainer at Chili's, which has been awesome because it's allowed me to travel while working and opening new restaurants, but I'm hoping to start the next chapter of my career and begin manager training in the next couple months. A few of my current favorites include The Crown, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Vikings, Peaky Blinders (need to watch the new season!), Wynonna Earp, Sense8, Person of Interest, Carmilla, and Outlander. And I'm maybe just a little obsessed with Brie Larson, Natasha Negovanlis, and Claire Foy.

I think that's it. Looking forward to hopefully writing again and catching up with some, and getting to know to some of you! :)

Sainz 03-01-2018 11:17 AM

Welcome to WiB Lauren. I don’t think we’ve had the pleasure before as I was never on PE. Also welcome to the 30s club, it’s a great place to be I think!

Eponine 03-01-2018 02:18 PM

Hi Lauren!

Good to see you here! We never got to play back in the day so hopefully we can rectify that now. I’m up for some fun plotting if you want to?

Natalie Scatorccio 03-01-2018 03:19 PM

Oh my god Lauren!! I don't know if you remember me from on Perfect Ending, hello I'm Heidi lol, but I definitely remember you and it's been soooo long! I'm so glad to see you here and I hope we can plot together soon!

Sutton Brady 03-01-2018 07:43 PM

Welcome to the board, Lauren! :)

Jesse Boone 03-01-2018 08:09 PM

Welcome to the board Lauren, I think I remember you I'm not sure. I was a member of Perfect Ending as well, and also Charmed Boards.

Angelic 03-01-2018 09:41 PM

Welcome Lauren! Been a long time, hope life is treating you well. I love The Crown it's soooo good. I binged both seasons this holiday.

Il Predestinato 03-01-2018 09:43 PM

Hi Lauren! Welcome to Winter in Bohemia! We're very happy to have you here and hope to see you in the games. :D

Obi-Wan Kenobi 03-01-2018 10:05 PM

Welcome to WiB, Lauren! I'm another former member of Perfect Ending, I remember it well! Have to say that I love your choice in TV shows, haha. GoT, The Crown, Vikings and Outlander are some of my favourites too!

Feel It Still 05-01-2018 08:46 AM

Thanks everyone! Glad to be here. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eponine (Post 27592)
Hi Lauren!

Good to see you here! We never got to play back in the day so hopefully we can rectify that now. I’m up for some fun plotting if you want to?

Good to see you too! Absolutely.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beca Mitchell (Post 27593)
Oh my god Lauren!! I don't know if you remember me from on Perfect Ending, hello I'm Heidi lol, but I definitely remember you and it's been soooo long! I'm so glad to see you here and I hope we can plot together soon!

I do remember you! It has been so long, it's kind of crazy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelic (Post 27611)
Welcome Lauren! Been a long time, hope life is treating you well. I love The Crown it's soooo good. I binged both seasons this holiday.

Hi Angel! Life is really great actually, hope you've been well also! I'm absolutely in love with The Crown. I binged the second season when it was released and then went back and rewatched the first one. I'm gonna miss that cast, but really looking forward to seeing how the new one does.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daenerys Stormborn (Post 27621)
Welcome to WiB, Lauren! I'm another former member of Perfect Ending, I remember it well! Have to say that I love your choice in TV shows, haha. GoT, The Crown, Vikings and Outlander are some of my favourites too!

I'm a sucker for a good period drama. Can't believe we have to wait until 2019 for GoT!