Winter in Bohemia (https://www.winterinbohemia.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Front Lobby (https://www.winterinbohemia.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   meeting at dusk (https://www.winterinbohemia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4391)

Fire Ferret 31-03-2019 11:27 AM

meeting at dusk

Hey all, so vicki finally wore me down and I've created an account here :p I've been on random rpg sites for awhile now, never being that active anywhere but enough that I kinda know the ropes. And might have seen you around before :)

I'm Ema and from australia, I'm doing my masters of science right now so my activity on here will probably be closely correlated to how much I'm procrastinating my research or study.

I used to watch lots of tv these days I'm much more of a movie watcher, recently being logged on letterboxd. Anyway I hope i'm inspired by a game or two and glad to meet you all!

Louis de Pointe du Lac 31-03-2019 11:30 AM

Another Australian!!

We are a rare strange breed and it's good to have you! I'm Sarah, one of the mods, and your name is vaguely familiar, so I'm sure we've been on boards somewhere at the same time. If you need anything, just shout!

Wild Love 31-03-2019 11:49 AM

Hi Ema! Vicki has talked about you before! Welcome to WiB, I hope you find a game that speaks to you so that we get to see what you come up with. :)

Sainz 31-03-2019 11:57 AM

Welcome to WiB! I’m Vicky one of the admin here, if you have any questions please feel free to ask! I’m guessing you must be a Kora fan too with your username?

Fire Ferret 31-03-2019 12:14 PM

@sarah: Hey! Yeah we're much rarer than might be thought of but it'll be nice to know I'll overlap with times with someone at least :p

@sandra omg Vicki's talked about me :')))))) same! I might have to tackle them all slowly, they seem so big.

@Vicky, yeah I am! (although I've still yet to see the last episode :x) I've used this one on other boards and it's mostly because I'm terrible with usernames and so default to ones I've used before instead of having to think of new ones!

Il Predestinato 31-03-2019 01:14 PM

Hello, fellow Aussie! I'm Mel, the Aussie that lives abroad. I hope you are tempted by a game or two because we love having new characters and voices around! Letterboxd is pretty fun, my reviews are generally influenced by my mood or an anecdote.

If you've got any questions feel free to hit me up!

Sancta Terra 31-03-2019 01:22 PM

Welcome to WiB! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Midnight Hands 31-03-2019 01:43 PM

Hi Ema! I believe we follow each other on Twitter, or I follow you, or something along those lines. Welcome to WiB! :)

Natalie Scatorccio 31-03-2019 05:57 PM

Hi Ema!! Welcome!!

Cheryl Blossom 31-03-2019 07:52 PM

EMA!!! *tackles* :hearts: I'm so happy you joined after my relentless pestering and we can plot things together because I love writing with you almost as much as I just plain love you :kawaiikiss: