Winter in Bohemia (https://www.winterinbohemia.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Front Lobby (https://www.winterinbohemia.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   find light in darkness (https://www.winterinbohemia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4172)

Regalia 09-02-2019 10:09 PM

find light in darkness

i had to think of a thread title to match my tomb raider art :D -- hiiiii everyone :wave: i'm elly & some of you may know me from toujours pur & house of madness! i can't believe i just found out about this place lol! i logged into my twitter after a thousand years (jk prob about a year) and saw a follow request from wib's twitter account & here i am! :) i usually go for the fantasy/sci-fi genre in games but recently i've been dipping my toes into rl games, hopefully i'll get to participate in one here! apart from rping, i loooove video games, i'm currently playing assassin's creed: odyssey. if i'm not online, i'm on my ps4 ;) other than that, i can't wait to get involved here!!

Jesse Boone 09-02-2019 10:16 PM

Hi Elly, great to see you here. I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Lindsey. I've also been on toujours pur & house of madness. Anyway Welcome to the boards.

Norris 09-02-2019 10:22 PM

Hi Elly! It's great to have you here. I'm Mel, one of the Admins. We've got a bit of everything here so hopefully something will pique your interest. I'm in the minority who knows nothing about video games :see: but I love to witness other people's excitement and love of anything and everything. Feel free to hit me up if you've got any questions!

Jesse Boone 09-02-2019 10:37 PM

I know nothing about video games either.

Lando 09-02-2019 10:41 PM

Hi Elly, welcome to WiB! I'm Vicky, the other admin around here and if you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Regalia 09-02-2019 10:47 PM

thanks for the welcome everyone, i'm excited :) and yes i remember you lindsey, i believe we had some plots together back on hom & hopefully we can have some here too! :)

Jesse Boone 09-02-2019 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Regalia (Post 78287)
thanks for the welcome everyone, i'm excited :) and yes i remember you lindsey, i believe we had some plots together back on hom & hopefully we can have some here too! :)

Ah yes, that would be awesome.

Natalie Scatorccio 10-02-2019 12:45 AM

Hey Elly! Welcome!

Sutton Brady 10-02-2019 12:54 AM

Welcome! Nice to see you here. :D

Abandon Ship 10-02-2019 12:57 AM

Welcome! Nice to see a new face around :) hope you enjoy your time here

Louis de Pointe du Lac 10-02-2019 01:47 AM

Hi Elly! I’m Sarah, one of the mods in these parts. Lovely to have you here! Video games also not my forte, but I’m all about the fantasy life, so hopeful to see you around! Give us a shout if you’ve got any questions!

Midnight Hands 10-02-2019 01:44 PM

Hi Elly, I'm Anna, one of the mods on the board. I feel like I've seen you on other boards, but I am an old lady and super forgetful. But it's good to have you here and while I don't play video games anymore, I do love your set!

Regalia 11-02-2019 01:18 AM

it's so nice to see some familiar faces, yay! can't wait to plot with you all! :) and anna, there is one other elly that used to be the admin of three-tasks, i used to get confused with her a lot lol! and i love your set too! captain marvel looks like it's going to be amazingggg!