03:55 PM
braving those angry skies
Name: mel
Pronouns: she/they
Contributor
High Lady
The Front Lobby's Handy Dandy Guide [Post #1]
The Front Lobby's Handy Dandy Guide!

Welcome to Winter in Bohemia! Here's a handy little guide if you're struggling with introducing yourself.

What is The Front Lobby?
The Front Lobby is Winter in Bohemia's introduction forum for you to make a thread in and announce that you are now a member of the Winter in Bohemia Community.

How do I start?
You simply just create a new thread, put in a suitable title, make a little introduction of yourself and wait for people to reply.

What do I put in it?
Start with your name, either your full name or your nickname or your alias, whatever it is you go by. Then you can always:
Add your age. It's optional and we won't mind either way!
Share where you are in the world.
State some interests, hobbies, and likes/dislikes.
If you came from other boards, add your username and the relevant board name. You'll be surprised to find that some people you wouldn't even realise are here are!
Insert any other information you might want to add. Tell us about your pet frog or what you're reading/watching. It's a great way to get the ball rolling.

Anything else I should be aware of?
Yes. You may only open ONE thread per person, and is exclusively for newcomers to Winter in Bohemia. You may talk about each other in the respective threads, but please try to watch out for spam. Everyone is welcomed to post in all the intro threads, just follow our few rules and you won't go wrong.

That's it! Go forth, introduce yourselves and become part of our little community.
08-06-2017 03:55 PM