Winter in Bohemia Welcome The Front Lobby you're going to be bad for business, i can tell

28-06-2017
05:31 PM
truth, beauty, freedom, love
Name: shar
you're going to be bad for business, i can tell [Post #1]
helloooo! my name is shar and i'm here thanks to the lovely vicki <3 in the grand scheme~* of things, i haven't RPed very long and have had a pretty long hiatus in doing it consistently so i may lurk for a bit around here but since i love the creativity and interactivity involved in it i'm definitely open to trying it out again here on a new board!

i live in MA, just outside boston (born and raised baybee), and i'm super into art, music, and travel! i'm trying to be more consistent with drawing and exploring new mediums, and i hold myself accountable with my art IG. as for music, i don't play anything but i'm OBSESSED with listening, hunting down new things to listen to, and going to concerts (i try to keep several concerts on the horizon - right now i have four to look forward to!). i also have pretty much for my entire life loved to create mixes and little soundtracks to things, and i post them here! and in the midst of all of that, i'm trying to be better about planning trips and expanding my horizons. this year has been my biggest year of travel yet and i'm keeping up that momentum for the rest of 2017 and hopefully beyond

i don't watch a ton of tv these days but i love movies! my recent favorites that spring to mind immediately are moonlight, lion, arrival, and rogue one. my all time favorite movies are moulin rouge and inception - they both hold really special places in my heart and more than that, they inspire me to create. my list of favorite music is WAY too long to list though! so i'll say the albums i'm listening to and loving right now are halsey's 'hopeless fountain kingdom', lorde's 'melodrama', SZA's 'ctrl', and jaymes young's 'feel something'. i also have been listening to EXES, and i cannot WAIT for lana del rey's new album!

anyway this was way longer than i expected it to be, just wanted to say hay!!
28-06-2017 05:31 PM   
28-06-2017
05:35 PM
embers in the dark
Name: Heidi
Pronouns: she/her
Contributor
Hi Shar, welcome! Also Lorde is *heart eyes*

cause i'm feeling like a criminal and i need to be redeemed
28-06-2017 05:35 PM   
28-06-2017
05:38 PM
extramarital soy sauce
Name: Lindsey Stan
Contributor
We don't know each other, but welcome to the boards. I'm Lindsey, and I absolutely love your art on your IG, and I might have to have a listen to some of your mixes.

'' I don't agree with extramarital soy sauce, ''
28-06-2017 05:38 PM   
28-06-2017
05:45 PM
hi heidi! yesss she is! <3

thank you so much lindsey!! <3
28-06-2017 05:45 PM   
28-06-2017
05:47 PM
baby, come be my starlight
Name: Vicki
Pronouns: she/they
Contributor
SHAAAAAAARMIIIIIIN I'm so happy you decided to wander over here and I miss writing with you like crazy. some of my best/favorite RP memories are our scenes and staying up ridiculously late to post <3 hopefully we'll get a chance for ~new~ stuff here and ILUUUUU and welcome

five stars every time that you come through
28-06-2017 05:47 PM   
28-06-2017
05:53 PM
VICTORIAAAAAAAAA!! ughhh same here!! :') <3 <3 <3 and yessss i hope we will too! thank you bb!
28-06-2017 05:53 PM   
28-06-2017
05:55 PM
happy sighs
Name: anna evans
Contributor
Royal Court
Hey Shar! Welcome to the boards. I love your art and omg while I don't like Rekha as a person (she was a phenomenal actress omg), that is a beautiful piece you've done of her. Lurk around as much as you want and holler if you need anything at all. Also "Rogue One" love.
28-06-2017 05:55 PM   
28-06-2017
06:07 PM
Smooth Operator
Name: Vicky
Pronouns: She/Her
Contributor
High Lady
Hi Shar! Welcome to the board and I hope you rediscover your RP love!

28-06-2017 06:07 PM   
28-06-2017
06:32 PM
hi anna! ikr rekha is so iconic i'm hoping to do a series of iconic bollywood actresses actually! thank you so much! <3

thank you vicky!! <3 <3
28-06-2017 06:32 PM   
28-06-2017
09:25 PM
extramarital soy sauce
Name: Lindsey Stan
Contributor
Can I just say, thank you for introducing me to your playlists (even unintentionally), because there's a song on one of them that I've been searching for for ages and couldn't remember, and now I've found it, so THANK YOU.

'' I don't agree with extramarital soy sauce, ''
28-06-2017 09:25 PM