Winter in Bohemia Welcome Winter Telegrams The Future of Zaubereiministerium [Poll]

What would make you more interested in joining ZM?
Keep the game focused around the Ministry
0%
Open the game wider to include more of Berlin and the magical community in the city.
100.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

11-08-2019
04:13 AM
speak or die?
Contributor
Name: Sarah
The Future of Zaubereiministerium [Poll] [Post #1]
Zaubereiministerium
In the interests of keeping our games fresh and active, the staff have been trying to look at ways at boosting life and interest in some of our games. We've noticed a lack of activity particularly in Zaubereiministerium, and were curious as to what might be holding back both ourselves and your guys as our members in creating characters and developing plots there.

As it currently stands, the premise of ZM is based around the Ministry of Magic in Berlin, where the magical community is trying to work to blend muggle technology with magic to help witches and wizards blend in with Muggles. A recent viral video hit the air, and currently the wizarding world is on lockdown as the community attempts to come to terms what a leak in secrecy might mean.

We invite everyone - those with currently active characters and those not in the game - to vote in this poll and take part in the discussion:
What would make you more interested in joining ZM?
1. Keep the game focused around the Ministry.
2. Open the game wider to include more of Berlin and the magical community in the city.

Discussion is welcome. Tell us what's been holding you back or what you might be interested to see.
11-08-2019 04:13 AM   
12-08-2019
02:27 AM
These are the earthquake drills that we ran
Contributor
Name: Vicky
Bumping this just to see if anyone has any ideas for what we should be adding to the game

I see it in your face, I'm relief I'm your summer girl

12-08-2019 02:27 AM   
18-08-2019
08:00 AM
These are the earthquake drills that we ran
Contributor
Name: Vicky
Don’t forget to cast your vote or discuss your views

I see it in your face, I'm relief I'm your summer girl

18-08-2019 08:00 AM   
18-08-2019
08:56 AM
bring your burdens, bring your pain
Name: Bonnie
I’ll give it a shot. I don’t know how realistic the thoughts I had would be in practice but the main thing that I would like to see is more use and/or opportunities to use magic.

For instance, maybe, tournaments, or a university of magic perhaps? It would be fun to see Quidditch games but I’m not a 100 percent sure how that would be done - I have seen it done somewhere, I just can’t remember how or where. I do realise that any kind of event like that would most likely need a lot of staff involvement so might not be the best idea.

If I think of anything more concrete or practical I’ll let you know you
18-08-2019 08:56 AM   
18-08-2019
02:01 PM
we'll deep fry your kebab....
Contributor
Name: Lindsey Stan
I'd love to see more Berlin, and I like Bonnie's ideas. Maybe also some kind of event, a bit like the murder mystery one, but more to do with ZM.....if you know what I mean. Not necessarily a murder mystery.

I know I'm slacking a bit in regards to posting and I'm sorry about that.

18-08-2019 02:01 PM