Winter in Bohemia Welcome The Front Lobby Category is: Introduction Realness

22-07-2017
10:15 PM
Fierce and Mighty
Name: Ecks
Contributor
Category is: Introduction Realness [Post #1]
Hey. I'm Ecks. I'm post 30, which is depressing all by itself. I live in the UK, Wales to be exact (which if you ask me if the best part) and I've no intention of living anywhere else. I'm a senior leader and teacher in a Primary School and now that school is officially done for the summer I've had two minutes to sign up despite Matt telling me about this place a while ago.

My job pretty much dictates my entire life although I spend most of my free time involved in amateur dramatics. I'm part of an amazing group currently rehearsing for 'Priscilla Queen of the Desert' which is on stage in September. It's probably the only time I'm ever going to get to be the leading lady (I'm playing Bernadette for anyone who is familiar with the film/movie) so I'm loving every single second of it. I mean who doesn't want to spend five hours a week screaming around in heels, lip syncing to I Will Survive?

I watch very little. I try new shows all the time but never get into them. Right now my life revolves around the wait for Outlander in the Autumn, watching Drag Race and Enterprise. Never could get beyond the first few episodes of that since it aired/finished but in preparation of the new series and of course the new films, thought I'd give it a go and now really enjoy it along with the other series. Trip is beautiful. Just putting it out there.

I've RP'ed for about half of my life, I think. I started on Charmed Cafe, jumped to C:tP and was obsessed with WWD (which is where if you know me, it's probably where from) and followed the game to MS. After some time out I was involved with House of Madness which is where I met Matt and based on his recommendation here I am. Having read a lot of intro threads it's cool to see names I recognise and some I haven't seen for a while.

So. That's it. Hello
22-07-2017 10:15 PM   
22-07-2017
10:16 PM
embers in the dark
Name: Heidi
Pronouns: she/her
Contributor
Welcome Ecks!!

cause i'm feeling like a criminal and i need to be redeemed
22-07-2017 10:16 PM   
22-07-2017
10:22 PM
Smooth Operator
Name: Vicky
Pronouns: She/Her
Contributor
High Lady
Hi Ecks! Long time no see very glad that Matt dragged you over!

22-07-2017 10:22 PM   
22-07-2017
10:27 PM
extramarital soy sauce
Name: Lindsey Stan
Contributor
Welcome to the board Ecks, good to see another familiar face. Also I love your av.

'' I don't agree with extramarital soy sauce, ''
22-07-2017 10:27 PM   
22-07-2017
10:33 PM
i'm stupid...
Name: mel
Pronouns: she/they
Contributor
High Lady
I AM SO GLAD TO SEE YOU HERE ECKS! And Bernadette has some ALL of the best lines in Priscilla, including my favourite to say, "That's just what this country needs: a cock in a frock on a rock." (and also "You've got to be f***ing joking!")

Lando, I said we can be world champions!
22-07-2017 10:33 PM   
22-07-2017
10:37 PM
Fierce and Mighty
Name: Ecks
Contributor
Thanks, Heidi! Hey Vicky and Lindsey

MEL! I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU. I was rereading some of our stuff from MS the other day and had an attack of feels.

Bernadette has the most amazing lines, and I love her. My personal favourite is: "...there is a woman out there wearing her very best piece of corrugated iron!" I am weak every single time xD
22-07-2017 10:37 PM   
22-07-2017
10:39 PM
extramarital soy sauce
Name: Lindsey Stan
Contributor
I'm also excited for the new season of Outlander. September needs to hurry up, I need more Claire/Jamie in my life and Roger/Bree.

'' I don't agree with extramarital soy sauce, ''
22-07-2017 10:39 PM   
22-07-2017
11:20 PM
handsome royal heretic
Name: Sarah
Contributor
Royal Court
The very important thing, Ecks, is your Bernadette Welsh or Australian? XD

Welcome to WiB! It's lovely to see you!
22-07-2017 11:20 PM   
22-07-2017
11:48 PM
walk unafraid
Name: Matt
Pronouns: he/him
You just had to choose a distracting avatar, didn't you? XD BOY IS FINE AS HELL. But anyway, I'm so glad you're here! I can't wait to get our guys going! <3 All the feels and drama!

22-07-2017 11:48 PM   
22-07-2017
11:50 PM
your eyes are blinded
Name: Amy
Pronouns: She/Her
Contributor
Royal Court

I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!

btw juca are in svb where's noah?
when the lights are blinding
there lies the harvest of our love