Winter in Bohemia Welcome The Front Lobby It's been awhile...

03-01-2018
09:45 AM
stoned on you
Name: Lauren
Contributor
It's been awhile... [Post #1]
Actually, it's been so long I've almost forgot how this works lol. Anyway, my name is Lauren and some of you might remember me from a few different boards. I started out way, way back on Charmed Boards and then I was one of the creators/owners of Perfect Ending. I've somewhat RP'd off and on after stepping away from PE on some invisionfree and jcink boards, but it has been awhile. I somehow stumbled across this place from Twitter and it's made me remember how much I miss writing. Although life is still hectic with work and such, I'd love to see if I can get back into it some.

A little about me, I'm currently living in Texas and and I turned 30 (yikes!) back in June. I'm a Corporate Trainer at Chili's, which has been awesome because it's allowed me to travel while working and opening new restaurants, but I'm hoping to start the next chapter of my career and begin manager training in the next couple months. A few of my current favorites include The Crown, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Vikings, Peaky Blinders (need to watch the new season!), Wynonna Earp, Sense8, Person of Interest, Carmilla, and Outlander. And I'm maybe just a little obsessed with Brie Larson, Natasha Negovanlis, and Claire Foy.

I think that's it. Looking forward to hopefully writing again and catching up with some, and getting to know to some of you!
03-01-2018 09:45 AM   
03-01-2018
11:17 AM
Smooth Operator
Name: Vicky
Pronouns: She/Her
Contributor
High Lady
Welcome to WiB Lauren. I don’t think we’ve had the pleasure before as I was never on PE. Also welcome to the 30s club, it’s a great place to be I think!

03-01-2018 11:17 AM      
03-01-2018
02:18 PM
Into the Frost
Name: Nadya
Hi Lauren!

Good to see you here! We never got to play back in the day so hopefully we can rectify that now. I’m up for some fun plotting if you want to?
03-01-2018 02:18 PM   
03-01-2018
03:19 PM
embers in the dark
Name: Heidi
Pronouns: she/her
Contributor
Oh my god Lauren!! I don't know if you remember me from on Perfect Ending, hello I'm Heidi lol, but I definitely remember you and it's been soooo long! I'm so glad to see you here and I hope we can plot together soon!

cause i'm feeling like a criminal and i need to be redeemed
03-01-2018 03:19 PM      
03-01-2018
07:43 PM
thank u, next
Name: Erika Centineo
Contributor
Welcome to the board, Lauren!

ooh, you're all that i want / no good at giving you up / come on and give me some love tonight
03-01-2018 07:43 PM   
03-01-2018
08:09 PM
extramarital soy sauce
Name: Lindsey Stan
Pronouns: she/her
Contributor
Welcome to the board Lauren, I think I remember you I'm not sure. I was a member of Perfect Ending as well, and also Charmed Boards.

'' I don't agree with extramarital soy sauce, ''
03-01-2018 08:09 PM   
03-01-2018
09:41 PM
wait for it
Name: Angel
Welcome Lauren! Been a long time, hope life is treating you well. I love The Crown it's soooo good. I binged both seasons this holiday.
03-01-2018 09:41 PM   
03-01-2018
09:43 PM
braving those angry skies
Name: mel
Pronouns: she/they
Contributor
High Lady
Hi Lauren! Welcome to Winter in Bohemia! We're very happy to have you here and hope to see you in the games.
03-01-2018 09:43 PM   
03-01-2018
10:05 PM
walk unafraid
Name: Matt
Pronouns: he/him
Welcome to WiB, Lauren! I'm another former member of Perfect Ending, I remember it well! Have to say that I love your choice in TV shows, haha. GoT, The Crown, Vikings and Outlander are some of my favourites too!
03-01-2018 10:05 PM   
05-01-2018
08:46 AM
stoned on you
Name: Lauren
Contributor
Thanks everyone! Glad to be here.

Originally Posted by Eponine

Hi Lauren!

Good to see you here! We never got to play back in the day so hopefully we can rectify that now. I’m up for some fun plotting if you want to?
Good to see you too! Absolutely.

Originally Posted by Beca Mitchell

Oh my god Lauren!! I don't know if you remember me from on Perfect Ending, hello I'm Heidi lol, but I definitely remember you and it's been soooo long! I'm so glad to see you here and I hope we can plot together soon!
I do remember you! It has been so long, it's kind of crazy.

Originally Posted by Angelic

Welcome Lauren! Been a long time, hope life is treating you well. I love The Crown it's soooo good. I binged both seasons this holiday.
Hi Angel! Life is really great actually, hope you've been well also! I'm absolutely in love with The Crown. I binged the second season when it was released and then went back and rewatched the first one. I'm gonna miss that cast, but really looking forward to seeing how the new one does.

Originally Posted by Daenerys Stormborn

Welcome to WiB, Lauren! I'm another former member of Perfect Ending, I remember it well! Have to say that I love your choice in TV shows, haha. GoT, The Crown, Vikings and Outlander are some of my favourites too!
I'm a sucker for a good period drama. Can't believe we have to wait until 2019 for GoT!
05-01-2018 08:46 AM