Winter in Bohemia Welcome The Front Lobby Hello everyone

24-05-2019
05:21 AM
Into the Frost
Name: Julia
Hello everyone [Post #1]
Hi there! My name is Julia, I'm Swiss and I live in South Korea. It's my first time joining an English forum but I've been roleplaying for about 10 years on French forums. My English is not perfect but I think roleplaying is a great way to progress. I don't really know what else to say about myself so I'm just gonna list what I like.

I'm a huge MCU and DC fan, my favourites are Valkyrie, Hawkeye, Wonder Woman and Batman. My all-time favourite movies are the Lord Of The Rings trilogy, I never get bored of them even though I know all the lines by heart. Next comes the Harry Potter saga which is all my childhood. Got tattoos of both sagas. I love studio Ghibli movies too, they're so beautiful! In terms of literature, I mostly read LGBTQ+ books and fantasy/sci-fi. Right now I'm reading Red, White and Royal Blue and that is the most precious book ever. For TV shows, I love GOT, Black Mirror, B99, Vikings, Peaky Blinders etc... I watch a lot of shows, of all types and from many countries. I listen to 70s and 80s music the most, I'm that kind of bisexual gal yeah.

I think that's all.. Nice to meet you all!
24-05-2019 05:21 AM   
24-05-2019
05:53 AM
let's be reckless, unaffected
Name: Sandra
Pronouns: She/her
Contributor
Omg hi I finished Red, White & Royal Blue two days ago and I loved it so muuuuch. XD

Also those tattoos make me curious. What are they of?

Welcome to WiB, I have a feeling you’ll fit right in here, judging by your interests.

24-05-2019 05:53 AM   
24-05-2019
06:14 AM
Smooth Operator
Name: Vicky
Pronouns: She/Her
Contributor
High Lady
Hi July and welcome to WiB! You’ll fit in perfectly as were all bit MCU fans with most of us really enjoying a lot of things on that list! If you need anything at all let me know, I’m Vicky one of the admin! Head over to the occ section to hang out coz we’re always having a chat there too

24-05-2019 06:14 AM   
24-05-2019
06:55 AM
handsome royal heretic
Name: Sarah
Pronouns: she/her
Contributor
Royal Court
It's lovely to meet you, Julia! You've definitely covered the bases of a lot of us, so we'll have loads to chat about, I'm sure.

I'm Sarah, one of the mods, and I'm way down under in Australia. That book is high on my list of things I need to get a copy of, especially with so many positive reviews coming out from you guys! I'm always happy to answer questions or lend a hand where necessary, and I'm 100% of the opinion that RPGs help loads with English writing.

I believe the obligatory question is: Which Hogwarts house are you?
24-05-2019 06:55 AM   
24-05-2019
07:58 AM
Into the Frost
@Sandra: Thank you~ For the tattoos, I have a realistic time-turner on my right wrist and a realistic Evenstar on my left arm. I love them hehe.

@Vicky: thanks a lot! I might need some help with figuring out how all the characters and games work ^^

@Sarah: Thank you~ I really recommend you read that book as soon as possible, and if you like audiobook, it is very good too I'm a proud Hufflepuff! How about you?
24-05-2019 07:58 AM   
24-05-2019
09:51 AM
handsome royal heretic
Name: Sarah
Pronouns: she/her
Contributor
Royal Court
Give us a shout if there's anything we can help explain. A new system is always a bit confusing to find your way around.

I'm just getting into audiobooks, so that is definitely something I might explore!

Oooh, a Hufflepuff! Lovely. I'm a Slytherin! I'm awesome, I promise.
24-05-2019 09:51 AM   
24-05-2019
10:08 AM
Smooth Operator
Name: Vicky
Contributor
High Lady
As Sarah said our system is a bit confusing at first but then it’s really easy to use. By the fireplace hosts our current requests and you can post requests of your own there If any of the games take your fancy feel free to post in the game chat threads and we will find plots for you!

24-05-2019 10:08 AM   
24-05-2019
11:41 AM
your eyes are blinded
Name: Amy
Contributor
Royal Court
Welcome! I’m Amy, one of the mods here. Give me a shout if you have any questions!
when the lights are blinding
there lies the harvest of our love
burning in the dust
24-05-2019 11:41 AM   
24-05-2019
11:43 AM
Into the Frost
I'll try and figure it out on my own and if I get stuck I'll cry for help haha.
I guess I need to create some characters before I post requests, right?
You do look awesome Sarah!!
Thanks Amy!
24-05-2019 11:43 AM   
24-05-2019
11:45 AM
stargazer lillies
Name: Bonnie
Hello, Julia, welcome! Always good to see new people

Hawkeye is awesome

From experience I can attest that role playing in English helps you improve!

I’m always up for new storylines if you’d like to plot
And I know it might sound silly
But stargazer lilies are hard to find
24-05-2019 11:45 AM