Winter in Bohemia Welcome The Front Lobby Category is: Introduction Realness

23-07-2017
12:08 AM
Fierce and Mighty
Name: Ecks
Contributor
Lindsey - I know, right?! I am counting down the days!

Sarah - Thank you In honour of Terence Stamp, she has a fairly deep voice and is cut-glass English xD Plus I can't do an Australian accent for love nor money. I'm useless at accents. I played the French Taunter in Spamalot last year and he was more vaguely European than French.

Matt - He's utter perfection rolled up into one verra fine form. I've got a list of guys to start tweaking :-p I just need to write said list xD

Amy - iPod! Hi friend! I'm so excited to see you here! Juca, you say? You know Noah loves to gate crash. Where did he leave that motorcycle..?
23-07-2017 12:08 AM   
23-07-2017
12:13 AM
extramarital soy sauce
Name: Lindsey Stan
Pronouns: she/her
Contributor
Originally Posted by Cupid Boy

Lindsey - I know, right?! I am counting down the days!

Sarah - Thank you In honour of Terence Stamp, she has a fairly deep voice and is cut-glass English xD Plus I can't do an Australian accent for love nor money. I'm useless at accents. I played the French Taunter in Spamalot last year and he was more vaguely European than French.

Matt - He's utter perfection rolled up into one verra fine form. I've got a list of guys to start tweaking :-p I just need to write said list xD

Amy - iPod! Hi friend! I'm so excited to see you here! Juca, you say? You know Noah loves to gate crash. Where did he leave that motorcycle..?
It's been too long. But I'm currently in the middle, or part way through the third book.

'' I don't agree with extramarital soy sauce, ''
23-07-2017 12:13 AM   
23-07-2017
12:35 PM
happy sighs
Name: anna evans
Pronouns: she/her
Contributor
Royal Court
Hi Ecks! Welcome to WiB! Glad that more familiar faces are joining us.
23-07-2017 12:35 PM   
23-08-2017
04:49 PM
Hey Ecks, it's been a long time, good to see you're doing well!

Gotta love a fellow RPDR fan! You better werk!
23-08-2017 04:49 PM