Winter in Bohemia Welcome The Front Lobby The Mind of the Northern Tea Drinker

03-02-2018
11:28 PM
Bohemian Rhapsody
Name: Paul
The Mind of the Northern Tea Drinker [Post #1]
Welcome to the mind of the northern tea drinker, please allow me to give you a guided tour. As you can see, both frontal lobes have been replaced by what we like to call ‘The Tea Appreciation Cortex’. This means that this individual is completely motivated by the tea. Close by you can see the ‘Sweet and sugar nerve cluster’ and the ‘milk assessment node’. Diving further in, we take a left at the hippocampus and see the large ‘Ill-advised humour gland’ which contains the ‘Bad Puns Lobe’. Travelling further in we find the character creation node and the small and shrivelled writing node. Oh no, the Bad Puns lobe had been stimulated by our presence. We had better leave before we drown in a flood of lousy word play.

Hi, I’m Paul. As you can see I am driven by tea consumption and bad puns. However, before I inflict any pun-ishment, I’ll take the time to introduce myself. I’m a slightly overweight, very overworked, shift worker from the north of England. I’ve played on boards like this for many years, but the last few have been very erratic so I am quite rusty. I hope I can soon get back into the groove.
03-02-2018 11:28 PM   
03-02-2018
11:34 PM
Into the Frost
Name: Nadya
Hey Paul!

Welcome to WiB. I'm surprised I don't know you considering I've also been on boards for years, but seemingly we've never been on the same boards at the same time.

Anyway, I'm Nadya, and also a tea lover - my twitter handle is theteafairy. (No sugar though. I'm sweet enough without it. )

Hope you have lots of fun plotting on here; everyone is super friendly, and will answer any questions you may have.

~ Nadya
03-02-2018 11:34 PM   
03-02-2018
11:46 PM
don’t think twice
Name: Becky
Contributor
Hi Paul! Welcome to WiB, we're very happy to have you I think you'll find there are a lot of tea drinkers here, so you're in safe hands with us.

I'm always up for a plot if you need a schemer!

your move
03-02-2018 11:46 PM   
04-02-2018
03:05 PM
Smooth Operator
Name: Vicky
Pronouns: She/Her
Contributor
High Lady
Welcome Paul! I hope you feel very welcome here

04-02-2018 03:05 PM   
04-02-2018
03:33 PM
happy sighs
Name: anna evans
Pronouns: she/her
Contributor
Royal Court
Welcome to WiB, Paul! And more tea drinkers, the merrier!
04-02-2018 03:33 PM   
04-02-2018
05:23 PM
walk unafraid
Name: Matt
Pronouns: he/him
Hi Paul! Welcome to the board! I'm another fellow tea drinker
04-02-2018 05:23 PM   
04-02-2018
05:25 PM
extramarital soy sauce
Name: Lindsey Stan
Pronouns: she/her
Contributor
Welcome to the boards Paul, great to see a new face and another person from England. I'm not a tea drinker myself, which probably makes me a bad Brit.

'' I don't agree with extramarital soy sauce, ''
04-02-2018 05:25 PM